What's new

Apple’s AirPower Wireless Charging Mat Rumored Pricing and Release Date

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
AirPower-Chargingmat.jpg

Apple's AirPower charging mat is expected to Cost $149 and could be released this September. The AirPower will be able to charge multiple devices at once, including the iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, Apple Watch Series 3 models, and AirPods placed in the new wireless charging case. The pricing details were shared by a Chinese website named Chongdiantou.

Anyone planning on picking this up?

Not sure at $149, at least not until I have enough wireless capable devices to get that kind of value out of the purchase

Apple's AirPower charging mat is expected to Cost $149 and could be released this September. The AirPower will be able to charge multiple devices at once, including the iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, Apple Watch Series 3 models, and AirPods placed in the new wireless charging case. The pricing details were shared by a Chinese website named Chongdiantou.

Anyone planning on picking this up?
Since I have had my iPhone 8 and Apple Watch for over a year, I am well equipped with charging options already. And those did not cost me $149.

Since I have had my iPhone 8 and Apple Watch for over a year, I am well equipped with charging options already. And those did not cost me $149.
Some people have been asking for wireless charging for years. This option is for them. I suspect, eventually all iPhones will charge wirelessly and no one will plug in to charge.