What's new

apple white bumper, quick question

white4s

Reaction score
a bunch of reviews from the apple store say the white turns gray pretty quickly. how true is this? i wonder if its people just not taking care of it? thanks

Adam2k90

Reaction score
It is true, Ive had 3 of them and they all dis color, I'm trying to use one now to test methods of cleaning them but so far to no avail. Still I would reccomend them.

Doddsy212

Reaction score
Heres your answer, do not get a white bumper, ive had my green one for about 6 month and it is still fine

Breeze

Reaction score
Try getting a sgp linear crystal Case in white or an sgp neo hybrid in white. Both will offer the same "bumper" look with better protection and no chance of discoloration.

Adam2k90

Reaction score
What I did was get a bumper of eBay that's white but has black silicone, it looks amazing I can post pic of you want.

OP
W

white4s

Reaction score
i ended up buying a $5 case mate hula fake one on ebay, doing the job so far but looking to get the jett metal one next

Adam2k90

Reaction score
i ended up buying a $5 case mate hula fake one on ebay, doing the job so far but looking to get the jett metal one next

I had one of those as well, looks great with gold slick wraps but it dis colored....

Most reactions