What's new

Apple releases IOS v4.3.1

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
ios_4_3_1.jpg

Apple has just released an update for iOS! The new version, v4.3.1 contains minor fixes and improvements such as:

- Fixes an occasional graphics glitch on iPod touch (4th generation)
- Resolves bugs related to activating and connecting to some cellular networks
- Fixes image flicker when using Apple Digital AV Adapter with some TVs
- Resolves an issue authenticating with some enterprise web services

Note, the iOS 4.3.1 is only available for the GSM iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad 2, iPad, and the third- and fourth-generation iPod touch. Be sure to let us know if the update fixes or breaks anything not mentioned :)

ios_4_3_1.jpg

Apple has just released an update for iOS! The new version, v4.3.1 contains minor fixes and improvements such as:

- Fixes an occasional graphics glitch on iPod touch (4th generation)
- Resolves bugs related to activating and connecting to some cellular networks
- Fixes image flicker when using Apple Digital AV Adapter with some TVs
- Resolves an issue authenticating with some enterprise web services

Note, the iOS 4.3.1 is only available for the GSM iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad 2, iPad, and the third- and fourth-generation iPod touch. Be sure to let us know if the update fixes or breaks anything not mentioned :)

Have u tried it out? What are the features?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am updating right now. Before 4.3, my iphone 4 used to connect automatically and was very stable with my wireless router, after I upgraded to 4.3, my phone has been losing Wifi connection from my wireless router intermittently, not happy at all, hope this new update will fix that.

i believe it also fixed a security hole in the safari app that some one discovered and reported to apple, thats why the devs wanted to wait for 4.3.1 for a jailbreak because it was obvious that apple where going to quickly release another fw to fix it.