What's new

Apple Posts First Black Friday Sale Details

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
Black_Friday_2012.JPG

Apple has today sent out emails letting customers know a few short details about its forthcoming “Black Friday” sale, which takes place this Friday, November 23, the day after the Thanksgiving Day holiday in the US, which is said to be the busiest shopping day of the year in the US. It’s not just US customers that will benefit, as the sales will also take place worldwide, and those of us in countries other than the US have also received the email enticingly inviting us to what they refer to as “the one-day Apple shopping event.” As yet there are no more details about what products Apple will be offering in the sale, but the picture shows an iPad, so that’s one clue at least! There are three ways in which you can take advantage of the shopping event: online, at an Apple Retail Store, or via the Apple Store app on your iPhone. Happy shopping!(But don’t expect big savings, this is Apple after all!)

Source: Apple Black Friday sale 2012: Starts online at midnight | BGR, Apple

Oh my goodness...would love to get one of everything...that would be fun, but wouldn't be fun when I receive my credit card bill in January! :)

Isn't that the job of your husband????

LOL--when it comes to my toys and wants, it's all me. That's why we both have our own savings account for shopping fun! :)

Ok, I have been married for 26 years and if I tried to set that up my lovely wife would simply laugh at me. Heck I still ask permission if anything I want costs over $100.

Ok, I have been married for 26 years and if I tried to set that up my lovely wife would simply laugh at me. Heck I still ask permission if anything I want costs over $100.

Oh, that wouldn't work for us. We put money in the joint fund to pay all the necessary things, than each of us have separate checking/savings accounts. Works perfectly well! :)

Oh, that wouldn't work for us. We put money in the joint fund to pay all the necessary things, than each of us have separate checking/savings accounts. Works perfectly well! :)

Let me guess you got married after the age of 25?

How'd you guess! ;)

Degrees first, Professional careers first, have own homes first, start retirement plan first...than get married! Simple!!

I married my wife before either of us had established ourselves. So I don't have a "time alone in the world" as a point of reference hence everything is shared between us.

I'm crossing my fingers for the MacBooks and iMac. Got my AppleTV a few months back and have no regrets. I'm trying to transition from pcs to Mac so I can be more literate in both but it's harder on a windows PC running VMware since its the whole function and command keys theatre the hardest to get used to. Plus that means i can finally use Xcode. Apple, please make the MacBook and iMac a total of 2000 or less please ._.

And my wife is...just kidding..please folks..offtopic :)

Skull One said:

I used to even ask her to leave my mailed direct deposit pay stub out so I could at least see that!
She had the checking acct too!