H hawkeye372 New Member Nov 10, 2019 #1 I’ve noticed this the last couple times I’ve been playing my tunes on Apple Music I go to play a song and it’s a blank screen where before it had the album cover on it. It just has the arrows for play pause in the screen box
I’ve noticed this the last couple times I’ve been playing my tunes on Apple Music I go to play a song and it’s a blank screen where before it had the album cover on it. It just has the arrows for play pause in the screen box
J. A.76 Administrator Staff member Nov 10, 2019 #2 I‘ve moved your post to it‘s own thread, as it wasn‘t related to the topic in the thread where it was previously. Did you take a look at the lyrics of a different song before? Your screen might look like this one, but without text: Tap the bubble at the bottom left to get back to the view with the album cover.
I‘ve moved your post to it‘s own thread, as it wasn‘t related to the topic in the thread where it was previously. Did you take a look at the lyrics of a different song before? Your screen might look like this one, but without text: Tap the bubble at the bottom left to get back to the view with the album cover.
iPhone 15 Accessories Looking for recommendations and/or opinions on Photosticks ThatTechyGuy 👍 2 Amazon
iPhone 15 Accessories Looking for recommendations and/or opinions on Photosticks ThatTechyGuy 👍 2 Amazon