What's new

Apple logo only

donlocke65

Reaction score
Tried to jail break iphone5,everything went ok ,then apple logo showed up.tried all the normal ,reset,phone will not shut off via power button,hooked it up to computer and iTunes does not recognize phone.Go to my computer phone does show up.any ideas?

Did you try powering down, then while turning oit on hold the volume up button to boot into safe mode?

Tried to jail break iphone5,everything went ok ,then apple logo showed up.tried all the normal ,reset,phone will not shut off via power button,hooked it up to computer and iTunes does not recognize phone.Go to my computer phone does show up.any ideas?

What version of iOS do you have on the iPhone and did you put that iOS version on via the Over The Air (OTA) option? OTA is when you upgrade on the phone via the Settings tab.

If you did upgrade this way, your best bet is restore the phone to get a fresh, non-OTA iOS 7.0.4 on the phone. Then, try the jail break again.

Good luck.

Marilyn

P.S. And, since you talk about a jail broken iPad, I've taken the liberty of moving your post over to the Hacking section. Thanks for your understanding.