What's new

Apple leather or silicone case

Mikeoo

Reaction score
Helllo.new here

Can't decide between the Apple leather and silicone cases Just wanted to get some feedback from those of you who have been using these cases. I'm looking at picking up either the leather or silicone - Thought about the Rose gray , looks good but the comments at Apple site pretty negative, I read that the silicone attract lint and "sticky" maybe slippery after some time...

which one do you recomned, Leather or Silicone and why? (If OTHER Please say why?) maybe so photos if possible

Thanks!

I haven't got either but I have seen them and looked extensively into the leather one, From what I have seen if you are getting the leather one then Black is the way to go, the light coloured ones show the dirt after a while.

I haven't got either but I have seen them and looked extensively into the leather one, From what I have seen if you are getting the leather one then Black is the way to go, the light coloured ones show the dirt after a while.
The dark blue leather case is also pretty good at hiding discolouration from handling.

haven't tried any cases but I bet the leather would look cool and comfy..

I just bought the saddle color leather case, it fits nice and tight and looks classy. I am also going to buy the dark blue one, that should take care of me for the life of the phone.

I bought the Apple charcoal grey silicone case. It fits like a glove, doesn't impede the buttons, provides just the right amount of grip and does not seem to gather more than the odd speck of lint. I am very pleased with it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk