What's new

Apple Launches iPhoto for iOS

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
iPhoto.JPG

During today’s new iPad launch, Apple also announced and demoed iPhoto for iPad and iPhone, plus major updates for iMovie and GarageBand, thus completing its iLife suite of apps for iOS. iPhoto includes breakthrough Multi-Touch features, which mean that you can use simple gestures to sort through hundreds of photos, as well as enhancing and retouching your images using fingertip brushes. The app is designed to take full advantage of the new iPad’s Retina display as well as that of the iPhone, and will give the user full control over colour, exposure and contrast, whereby you simply touch the parts of the image that you want to change. As well as posting photos to Facebook, Flickr and Twitter, you will also be able to beam photos between your iPhone and iPad, and stream photos and slideshows to your Apple TV with AirPlay, and use iCloud to publish photo journals on the web and share with your friends and family.

“With the introduction of iPhoto, we’ve brought the entire suite of iLife apps to iOS and users are going to love it,” said Philip Schiller, Apple’s senior vice president of Worldwide Marketing. “Whether brushing an effect onto a photo, shooting a movie trailer or jamming with friends to record a song, iPhoto, iMovie and GarageBand let you make amazing creations on iPad and iPhone.”

[FONT=&amp]iPhoto is available to download now from the App Store for $4.99 (although it’s not actually there yet, hence no link, but it should be any minute now!).[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Source: Apple[/FONT]

I have down load iPhoto on my iPad, however as though there is a iPhone version it, however not compatible with the latest ipod touch.
Dose any one know why this is, I could understand if it was only compatible with iPhone 4S but it also work with IPhone 4 which has the camra as ipod so why?

Is this iPod Touch (Gen 4) updated to iSO 5.1?

I have this on my iPhone 4S it's excellent might download iMovie

Sent from my  iPhone 4S using Tapatalk ☠