What's new

Apple Had More Online Shopping Traffic Than Wal-Mart of eBay Last Month

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Reaction score
apples-site.png

Here's more proof that Apple really knows how to draw in its customers. Apparently, Apple is one of the top 15 most visited websites, and actually had more online shopping traffic last month, than Wal-Mart or even eBay! According to the latest Comscore market research data, Apple’s website generated over 79.2 million unique visitors in November. That was more than eBay, with 72.1 million, and Walmart, with 58.5 million. In fact, this was more than twice some of the other major shopping sites, like Best Buy, with 36.5 million, and Sears, at 31 million.

Now, of course, this begs the question... how did they do that? Here's a quote from the SlashGear article with the answer,

The answer is simple, and comes down to a single word; iTunes. The digital media store consists of roughly 30 percent of Apple’s almost 80 million U.S. unique visitors last month.

Impressive, to say the least!

Source: SlashGear

dgstorm said:
Here's more proof that Apple really knows how to draw in its customers. Apparently, Apple is one of the top 15 most visited websites, and actually had more online shopping traffic last month, than Wal-Mart or even eBay! According to the latest Comscore market research data, Apple’s website generated over 79.2 million unique visitors in November. That was more than eBay, with 72.1 million, and Walmart, with 58.5 million. In fact, this was more than twice some of the other major shopping sites, like Best Buy, with 36.5 million, and Sears, at 31 million.

Now, of course, this begs the question... how did they do that? Here's a quote from the SlashGear article with the answer,

Impressive, to say the least!

Source: SlashGear

Why not go to the source to get the apple service and experience. There is no benefit to purchasing apple products IMHO!!

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 w IOS 5.0.1 Update using iPF.net

tlbaker said:
Why not go to the source to get the apple service and experience. There is no benefit to purchasing apple products IMHO!!

Meant to say purchase elsewhere lmao!!

darkstar2007 said:
It was a typo..

Dgstorm meant "Wal-Mart or eBay"

Would rather purchase at Apple unless there was a discount at the other stores. That will never happen as I don't think they are allowed to substantially discount Apple products.