What's new

Apple Could be Releasing 8 New Products Before the Year Ends

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Reaction score
APPLE-LOGO-chrome.jpg

Apple fans may need to drain their wallets/bank accounts this Fall. There's word on the streets that Apple plans to announce no less than 8 products before the end of 2015. There are even a couple of extra "maybes" thrown into the mix as well. Here's a list of what is very likely to be released, with a few bonus devices added on at the end:
  1. iPhone 6S
  2. iPhone 6S Plus
  3. iPad Air 3
  4. iPad Air Mini 4
  5. 4K iMac
  6. Apple TV
  7. iOS 9
  8. OS X El Capitan
Here are those two bonus items that we have been hearing rumors about:
  1. iPhone 6C
  2. iPad Pro (12.9-inch iPad)
Which of these devices are you most looking forward to?

Apple already has a 4K iMac, but I am excited about the Apple TV upgrade most of all.

I could go for a new 4K machine and maybe a new iPad.

I'm looking forward to upgrading my iPhone 6 to the 6S Plus.

I'm sure Apple is going to get some more of my money this year. This is on my "want" list..
  1. iPhone 6S
  2. iPad Air Mini 4
  3. 4K iMac
  4. Apple TV
  5. iPad Pro (12.9-inch iPad)

I'm sure Apple is going to get some more of my money this year. This is on my "want" list..
  1. iPhone 6S
  2. iPad Air Mini 4
  3. 4K iMac
  4. Apple TV
  5. iPad Pro (12.9-inch iPad)
That's quite a list.

I've been using my AppleTV a lot lately, and I'd really like to see what the new one involves.

I've kind of been wanting to buy an Apple TV since they lowered the price, but because I had heard rumors then about a new Apple TV, I've been patient. We haven't heard too much about the new one, so we'll see what its all about come September 9 (or, more likely, from leaks the week leading up to it).

I'm happy with my iPhone 6, don't have any need to grab an "S".

I'm also pretty excited for iOS 9. I Beta'd it for a while and other than a myriad of glitches, I really liked all of the new features they added, especially Siri's new speed, and their News app.

I'm really looking forward to the Apple TV, iOS 9 and I would like to see what the iPad Pro will look like and the features it will bring as well.

I'm looking forward to IOS 9 too and also OS X EI Capitan.

By the way, How does one pronounce EI Capitan? Is it ELCapitan?