What's new

Apple Care +

Moparherb

Reaction score
Last night I purchased Apple Care + for my three week old iPhone 13 Pro Max and I received the confirming
Paper work to confirm coverage for the correct date. But under Settings, General, About on my phone still shows
Expiration within a year. Not to concerned because Apple shows me up expiration date as two years. Will my phone ever
Change. Not a big issue but I would like the phone to reflect the correct date.

Perh
Last night I purchased Apple Care + for my three week old iPhone 13 Pro Max and I received the confirming
Paper work to confirm coverage for the correct date. But under Settings, General, About on my phone still shows
Expiration within a year. Not to concerned because Apple shows me up expiration date as two years. Will my phone ever
Perhaps give it a few days for your new phone to show he correct details and then give Apple Care a ring if it isn’t updated.