What's new

apple bumper vs candyshell

coldkilla

Reaction score
which do u guys prefer and why. The only problem i have is that if i order teh candyshell it comes to $48 and the bumper if i order it , it comes to about $37 roughly. Do you think its worth the extra $11 to get the speck candy shell?

If u get the bumper you should really get a front and back screen protector which is more money but i still personally like the bumper better. It looks cleaner. Also i dropped my phone from waist high onto concrete with the bumper on. It scuffed the bumper pretty good but definitely saved my phone.

If u get the bumper you should really get a front and back screen protector which is more money but i still personally like the bumper better. It looks cleaner. Also i dropped my phone from waist high onto concrete with the bumper on. It scuffed the bumper pretty good but definitely saved my phone.

Candyshell!!!
More protection, better looking, less common.....

My candyshell is on the way, I will compare to the bumper when it arrives.

i have this case...it slim and has a pretty good feel. Try it if you like the look. i think any case over $20 is a little too expensive.

2619f9050b5453d7b376cb11d2db1e1bbc05392b0.jpg

My Candyshell arrived and it's amazing! Much better than the bumper. I used the bumper for a day and topknot off and went back to my reveal etch. The Candyshell feels high quality, looks great an offers great protection. The only downside is it can scratch kind of easy but if you use magritte scratch x it gets rid of them. Great case on the whole.

Check out my review of the Candyshell. It will have lots of pics and will be up within the next three hours.