- Nov 27, 2012
- Reaction score
Just like it was previously thought, Apples Black Friday deals for customers from the United States and Canada dont include discounted products, but gift cards. Apple's Black Friday deals for U.S. and Canada include a $75 Apple Store gift card to iPad Air buyers and a $50 gift card for non-Retina iPad mini or iPad 2 customers that you have to spend in the same Apple Store.
If you are looking to buy a Mac, then you can expect $150 gift cards from Apple for MacBook Pros, MacBook Airs and iMacs. iPod touch purchases will come with a $50 gift card purchase, while the iPod nano and Apple TV will get you only a $25 card.
For buying the AirPort Extreme and Time Capsule you will get a $50 gift card and various accessories that can be found in Apples Store could also have gift cards. Whats bad is that iPhones do not qualify for the gift card program. We've put all the deals below for easier access.
- iPad Air: from $499 with $75 gift card
- iPad mini (non-Retina display model): from $299 with $50 gift card
- iPad 2: from $399 with $50 gift card
- MacBook Air: from $999 with $150 gift card
- MacBook Pro with Retina display: from $1299 with $150 gift card
- MacBook Pro: from $1199 with $150 gift card
- iMac: from $1299 with $150 gift card
- Apple TV: $99 with $25 gift card
- iPod touch: from $229 with $50 gift card
- iPod nano: $149 with $25 gift card
- AirPort Extreme: $199 with $50 gift card
- AirPort Time Capsule: $299 with $50 gift card
- Nest Learning Thermostat: $249.95 with $50 gift card
- Anki Drive Starter Kit: $199.95 with $25 gift card
- Nike+ FuelBand SE: $149.95 with $25 gift card
- GoPro Hero3 camera: $399.95 with $50 card