What's new

APP to record Live Streaming Music !

augustya

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I was wondering if there is a APP which can record live streaming Music on my iPhone. Lets say for e.g I am playing Pandora Radio and I wanna record some Music from there to hear later offline. is ther a APP which can record it and download it while it is playing live, to be heard later.

Thanks.

Nice question, have no clue, but I am also very interested to get one.
I use Tunein radio and it would be just great to have a possibility to record some tracks directly to my Iphone,

Last edited:
Well, there is a APP named Streaming Music Recorder which I think can exactly solve your problems. I used it for a long time. It is kind of software that can help you........from any websites, including Pandora Radio you mentioned and convert into any formats, like MP3, WMA, AAC and so on, so you can hear them later offline and transfer them on your iPhone freely. Anyway, it's worth a try.
Moderation Notice​: This post has been edited by iPF staff in accordance with our Forum Rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, there is a APP named Streaming Music Recorder which I think can exactly solve your problems. I used it for a long time. It is kind of software that can help you ........... from any websites, including Pandora Radio you mentioned and convert into any formats, like MP3, WMA, AAC and so on, so you can hear them later offline and transfer them on your iPhone freely. Anyway, it's worth a try.

Oh Thanks ! Great Find indeed !! But I am not sure hw will it help me first beacuse It does not have a APP i the App store second I play Pandora from its iPhone APP so not sure how can I use it ? Third I am outside the United States ut luckily for me the Pandora APP is working. I dont know if I try to load the Pandora URL will it work or not !!

Last edited by a moderator: