What's new

App idea and request ! ! !

gray_mouse

Reaction score
A bad guy is calling you, there are threats of murder and beating your ass up. If you go to police they'd need a prove. If only you had a recording of conversation, then you could obtain a restraint warrant, and courts could prosecute the bad guy, and send him to where he belongs, jail!

iConvoRecord could record a phone conversation with a simple press of predefined "panic" button, for example a combination of both volume buttons, or you could activate iConvoRecord with a special button located right next to other buttons during a call, for example a button near speaker on/off button. iConvoRecord could also e-mail recorded conversation to a buddy, and upload it to youtube for the whole world to see. iConvoRecord also stores call time, duration, and incoming phone number. With iConvoRecord you could send Sicilian mafia to Attica in no time!

So I can use this app to record phone conversation? Incoming and outgoing phone conversation? Where to get it from if yes it does record all conversations.

So I can use this app to record phone conversation? Incoming and outgoing phone conversation? Where to get it from if yes it does record all conversations.

The app that the original poster refers to cannot be found (at least by me). Just another troll, maybe??

I think the OP was wishing for an app that can do all those things. The problem is isn't it illegal to record a phone conversation without tell the other party in most places?

In the past when I would connect to itunes, I was able to exports my pictures into files and the folders had dates. I have a windows PC and now I don't have that option, it seems the itunes does not have the option to export my pictures and put them into folders. What is the easiest and simplest process to download my pictures into file when I connect into itunes using my windows PC.

Thank you all for your time and efforts.