What's new

App icon badge not aligned

dshiu

Reaction score
Hey all,

Does anyone know how I can possibly fix this? After the recent winterboard update, my app icon badge # isn't in the center anymore (See appstore icon and the #2)

Theme is Suave HD 5.0.1, and I am running 5.0.1 as well

scaled.php

Thanks!

Attachments

• $photo.jpg
    $photo.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 548
I'm here for the solution to the problem, not your opinion on whether it matters to you or not.

Thanks for the help anyway. I figured it out, problem is in the plist file for anyone thats interested.

dshiu said:
I'm here for the solution to the problem, not your opinion on whether it matters to you or not.

Thanks for the help anyway. I figured it out, problem is in the plist file for anyone thats interested.

I would like to know how you fixed you wouldn't mind dshiu. If you would be so kindly to share it.

I too am having problems with Suave HD after Winterboard update. The numbers are not centered in the badges. Tried editing the .plist but nothing seemed to change. Rather than downgrade Winterboard, how did you fix your problem?

I too am having problems with Suave HD after Winterboard update. The numbers are not centered in the badges. Tried editing the .plist but nothing seemed to change. Rather than downgrade Winterboard, how did you fix your problem?
The only thing you need to change is "padding-bottom:". Whatever value is in there right now, replace it with 2 and that's it :)

* BadgeStyle* padding-left: 0; padding-top: 0 ; font-size: 12px; color: White; text-shadow: rgba(255,255,255,0.5) 0px 1px 0px;* CalendarIconDateStyle* color: rgba(0,0,0,0.75); padding-top: 6; padding-right: 1; font-size: 28;* CalendarIconDayStyle* color: White; padding-top: 3;I have changed the top and left padding numbers for Badge Style but no matter what I change it to it doesn't seem to make any difference. As you see, there is no "bottom" padding reference. Any help would be appreciated.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
<key>BadgeStyle</key>
<string>padding-left: 0; padding-bottom: 2 ; font-size: 12px; color: White; text-shadow: rgba(255,255,255,0.5) 0px 0px 0px;</string>
<key>CalendarIconDateStyle</key>
<string>color: rgba(0,0,0,0.75); padding-top: 6; padding-right: 1; font-size: 28;</string>
<key>CalendarIconDayStyle</key>
<string>color: White; padding-top: 3;</string>
</dict>
</plist>
This is the one I have