4 4sYido New Member Jun 28, 2015 #1 Is there an app out there that allows you to lock the phone from the phones screen, ie pressing the apps icon locks the screen??? Last edited: Jun 28, 2015
Is there an app out there that allows you to lock the phone from the phones screen, ie pressing the apps icon locks the screen???
J. A.75 Administrator Staff member Jun 28, 2015 #2 Assistive Touch in Settings - Accessibility can also lock the screen. You don't need an app.
4 4sYido New Member Jun 28, 2015 #3 Apologies, i forgot to say, without using assisting touch as I don't like the floating icon. It would be okay if it only showed up on the home screen, but not every app I have open. Also, I don't want to jailbreak.
Apologies, i forgot to say, without using assisting touch as I don't like the floating icon. It would be okay if it only showed up on the home screen, but not every app I have open. Also, I don't want to jailbreak.
4 4sYido New Member Jun 28, 2015 #5 J. A. said: Afaik, there's no such app in the App Store. Click to expand... Damn. Thanks!!
iPhone 15 Accessories Looking for recommendations and/or opinions on Photosticks ThatTechyGuy 👍 4 Amazon