What's new

app for anonymous call ringtone

rcleonard

Reaction score
My previous phone was a Palm Treo 680. It had a setting for assigning a ringtone for anonymous callers, sic callers not in my contact list. Is there an app out there for my new Iphone 5 v6?:phone:

So: I have to set a ringtone for all 400+ contacts and leave the default ringtone for anonymous callers? Or is there a way to assign a ringtone to all my contacts at once? By somehow selecting all contacts then assigning a ringtone for them in just a few keystrokes? Or do I have to assign a ringtone for each contact individually? Thanks for the response.

As far as I know, you need to assign each contact a ring tone as all of them as set as DEFAULT RINGER ... If you are jailbroken, there might be some app to do what you are asking but I am not sure.. if you find one, let me know ...

IPhone apps: You almost have to stumble into what app function you are looking for. The Apple store is pretty useless if you are searching for a specific app. Most services (like Apple) assume you want to buy what is popular, so you can have what everyone else has. I have tried to do searches for app functions, but it is no go. But I will continue looking.