What's new

Apocalypse Knights are coming! Be aware!

Re46Hr3T3

Reaction score
People with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad ready to meet the next Big Thing in Action gaming!

It has 10 difficulty levels and each level contains 60 waves of attack! Every 10 wave happens in a different combat scene!

It supports the Game Center and so you can invite your friends as “mercenary sidekick”. A sidekick, who will automatically attack monsters, is controlled by CPU. When your friend upgrade his/her weapons and armor, his clone sidekick in your game will upgrade its weapons and armor accordingly.

Players can choose from 2 different play mode: a classic arcade combat mode and a zombie rush mode.

More game modes to come after the first release!

[Moderator edit: Removed link developer web site. Please read our rules. Thanks.]

Isn't cool, huh?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys,
If you have anything to say about the game - don't hold yourself! Tell us what you think - good, bad or ugly :) We'll appreciate any of your comments. Was any particular level too hard to crack?

Does it work now?

Last edited by a moderator:
it's working on my end.... got me interested since that is really my type of game... downloading now... :D

Thank you!!! Please drop a line or so about the game on the App Store ;-)

why my comments/rate still not showing up? lol... anyways, i left 5* on this app.. *two thumbs up*

Usually it takes like 1-2 hour before a comment is visible on the App Store, plus you have to remember that be default Most Helpful comments are visible first and you have to switch it to Most Recent to check out if your comment has been published yet or not.

i see... well, im hoping that it is visible by now... thanks for sharing!

Seems like a great game ! I'll surely try it now and comment later :) thanks