What's new

Anyone watch The Walking Dead?

I watched it when it first came out a year ago I think? Pretty good and I like how it's a series not just a movie

I just saw the preview of WD and that little girl they have been looking for returns all zombielike and they blow her away! Mom is screaming. She looks really good ~ at first I thought it was another exorcist movie as they showed her face only at first.

I just saw the preview of WD and that little girl they have been looking for returns all zombielike and they blow her away! Mom is screaming. She looks really good ~ at first I thought it was another exorcist movie as they showed her face only at first.
Yeah... that happens at the end of last season's Final Episode. Now we get to see what happens to the group.....
Someone change your avatar, babe?
Yep... wonder who that could have been?!? I kinda like it though!!! :)

Oh my this is my families favorite tv show!! Love love love it

I love this show and i have watched all the episodes of this show. For me this is one of the best show. All the episodes of this show is mind blowing.

If anyone interested in watching Zombie series than he should watch "The walking dead". It completed all the requirements of zombies....