What's new

Anyone knows when version 5.2 will release ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny1010

Reaction score
I'm waiting for bugs fix in version 5.2 so if there is anyone knows please tell me!

Thank you and have a good day

There hasn't been a peep on the iOS developer website about a 5.2 beta. So the odds of anything in the next 6 weeks are pretty slim.

I have some problems with Safari app. Sometimes the app crash.. And small bug in Photos app . And I did not like the camera׳s shortcut at the lock screen.
In addition I got some mini bugs that I dont actually Remember right now

Uh and apple should improve the battery life. On 3G I can suffer in the internet just only 4 hours! From 100% until 0%
It's ridiculous ...

I would highly recommend you do a full back and then a restore.

Also, the camera button isn't going away. So learn to live with that one soon so you aren't bothered for the next few years.

Sounds like you just got a bad phone. 5.1 is very stable - no bugs, Safari shouldn't crash. Battery life is comparable to any smart phone - obviously if you surf the web for that amount of time, you're going to drain the battery - that's a no-brainer. I get a day and a half standby, 5-7 use (phone, text, music, games, internet), and then I recharge as I am around 20% by that time. I'll take that any day.

Exusme the Battary terrible. First of all, I've got a data 3G :) secondly, I don't play any games in my iPhone 4. I only suffer on my 3G. Since ive got that thing; I Need to charge my iPhone like 2-3 times in one day!!
My battery is over after somewhat 4 hours.
Is it make sense ?

In my observation the battery performs reasonably well. From my experience 10 mins charge equal to 1 hour of heavy usage not including standby time.

I put a charger in my car. My daily commute will require at least 1 hour on the road, so will get about 5 hours of usage. If you rely on public transport and always on the move then you will definitely need a battery pack to go with you.

Shouldn't have battery issues on this phone. You should get 5-7 hours of moderate use, and still be good for another 15-20%. All depends on what you are doing in those 4 hours that you are "suffering" on 3G. :)

I get 7-8 hours usage on my iPhone...when I am connected to wifi most of the day.

When i have to stay on 3G all day i get about 5-7 hours max.

Pretty normal samrt phone usage if ya ask me.

I don't play any games in my phone. Im just suffering all the day and about 4 hours I get somewhat 20% battery. I thought to exchange the battery , I consulated with my friends and they have told me the battery is about 5-6 hours of use

It's doesn't matter anymore cause I have got used to that issue and I everyday bring charger to my class ; )

no one knows when apple wil release 5.2 and it probably wont be for a while since 5.1 has not been released for very long.

and on that note I am closing the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.