What's new

anyone had problems with payg on 3 mobile?

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm getting iphone4s and I'm on 3 mobile,I'm going to be payg,has anyone had any problems with iPhone on that network? i.e-not getting all functions.

I have 2 iPhones on contract form three. The network coverage isn't as good compared to my friends iPhones on orange and O2 but the 3G speed is much faster even with the reduced signal.

What functions are you looking for? I haven't missed any if they are not there...

I have 2 iPhones on contract form three. The network coverage isn't as good compared to my friends iPhones on orange and O2 but the 3G speed is much faster even with the reduced signal.

What functions are you looking for? I haven't missed any if they are not there...
Its just that someone suggested that that you might not get all the functions on payg as opossed to contract,he once had that prob with a smartphone so im just checking,i wouldnt like to miss out on anything,and i agree coverage isnt as good but they give a good deal on payg.

I've since read the post over on applefourms. Lol.

I think most carriers don't offer call waiting on payg. I haven't had a payg sim for a few years now so that could of changed. The rolling 1 month contract deal is the best out there I think...