What's new

Any TV Commercials you particularly like?

dmoskaluk

Reaction score
The Geico ads with A / The singer who crossed up ' Tax Attorney' with 'Taxidermy' B / Also Geico, The kitchen scene with the old men hamming it up and the lady in red dancing. C/ Geico again, motorcyclist singing then repair shop staff breaking into song.

Anything, older or new, with AT&T's girl 'Lilly'

Amazon 'Helping those in Need' - aircraft lower cargo door closing as you can hear engine start.
Maybe vaccination, maybe other medical needs who knows. But it brings a very deep down sober feeling as having been in the air industry I remember carrying 'needed stuff', and a few years ago Barbados was a provisioning and staging point for rescue and supply into other islands which were devastated after Hurricanes Irma and Maria. Watching Brit Hercs fly in ( we could see from the house) always brought a very real sense of "it could be us needing that lifeline" next time. [emoji120][emoji22][emoji1431]

Last edited:
The Boxer Dog advertising flea and tick collard who would bring 'Presents' home including a plant with roots, and a toilet plunger. [emoji190]

Allstate Insurance 'I've got the Brains... Let's make money "
This one has been out for a while. I didn't like the silver hood ornament on the car, but the tune is very catchy and grew on me. I suspect the video was taken in a similar area to some Samsung Galaxy ads on the highway out of Palm Springs CA towards the big Marine Corps base at 29 Palms. Pure Desert terrain with 'Joshua Trees' - sort of Cactus type variations.
Most of the other 'Insurance ads' have once again gone 'very dumb' especially the guy with his emu.

Last edited:
Put a Chubby Chick on that Peloton!!!
LOL [emoji23] That’s Who needs to use it!
Ridiculous and Expensive Equipment at that!

Add to the [emoji107] list

The Progressive insurance 'Flo/Jamie' beach gathering

RIDICULOUS…Every One of Them!!!
[emoji1304][emoji1304][emoji1304][emoji1304][emoji1304][emoji1304][emoji1304][emoji1304][emoji1304][emoji1304][emoji1304][emoji1304]

[emoji107]The 'Adult Children for HARIBO[emoji107]