What's new

Any sites I can upload & download videos for safe keeping?

bikela

Reaction score
Are there any websites out there that I can use to upload to or download my iphone videos from for safe keeping? I thought skydrive was cool but it won't let me download them back if I upload them.

bikela said:
Are there any websites out there that I can use to upload to or download my iphone videos from for safe keeping? I thought skydrive was cool but it won't let me download them back if I upload them.

What videos are you talking about? Like movies and shows that are saved to the Videos.app, or recording...or YouTube downloaded videos that are saved in the Camera Roll?

I want to be able to back up my camera roll videos. I've tried dropbox, sugar sync, & skydrive but none of them let me download once I've uploaded a video. I can give people links to view the video but can't actually let them download it 4 themselves from any of those sites.

what about icloud? you get 5GB free or Gdrive from google also offer 5GB free

SkyDrive gives you 25GB free.

It's my personal favorite. But I use pretty much all of them. Haven't tried Google Drive yet tho.

I'm looking 4 something I can basically just manage w/my phone. I don't have a computer to sync to.

bikela said:
I'm looking 4 something I can basically just manage w/my phone. I don't have a computer to sync to.

SkyDrive
Dropbox
Cloud2go
SugarSync

All work great...but depends on what exactly you are trying to manage. Can manage most file types with cloud storage apps.

Try photobucket. It has always worked perfectly for me.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk 2

Nevermind. I tried all these but none of them let me download my videos back after I've uploaded them. Anyways, I think I figured out a solution that works. I just created a new email account and sent all my videos to it. Much easier. Just freed up 7g after I deleted most of the videos off my phone. Yes!