What's new

Any Cydia app for verizon hotspot w/o monthly fee?

ak94w

Reaction score
Hi I use verizon and they like at&t charge for tethering/hotspot on a iPhone, I was wondering if I could get the hopspot feature from a cydia app since I have the unlimited plan anyway.

Yes it possible with pdanet, I actually made a video showing you how to set this up, this will work on any carrier not just verizon, here it is
If that helped you please subscribe or something

Last edited by a moderator:
ak94w said:
Hi I use verizon and they like at&t charge for tethering/hotspot on a iPhone, I was wondering if I could get the hopspot feature from a cydia app since I have the unlimited plan anyway.

I use TetherMe from Cydia. It works well. Ya have to pay monthly for pdanet I think. After the trial any way.

didnt tell me anything about a fee, pdanet works

didnt tell me anything about a fee, pdanet works

After the trial period on pdanet (about a week I think) you will be limited to unsecured websites only. So if you plan on doing any banking or even Facebook I think is a secure site you will need to purchase the license from them. When I got it it was $9.99 one time fee and totally worth it for me. Also it stays with you as long as you do not switch operating systems. So if you upgrade to another iPhone you will not have to pay again but should you journey over to droid or something you will have to pay again.....

seneca18 said:
After the trial period on pdanet (about a week I think) you will be limited to unsecured websites only. So if you plan on doing any banking or even Facebook I think is a secure site you will need to purchase the license from them. When I got it it was $9.99 one time fee and totally worth it for me. Also it stays with you as long as you do not switch operating systems. So if you upgrade to another iPhone you will not have to pay again but should you journey over to droid or something you will have to pay again.....

Yeah....that's what I meant. Couldn't remember. Been a while.