What's new

Another look into what might be the Iphone 5

Every iPhone 5 related post is just speculation and rumor. I think it's looking more and more likely that these rumors are going to be true... (speculation)

Every year something gets leaked, the more you pay attention, the easier it is to assume what it will look like, yes it is all speculation until apple, and Steve jobs tell you other wise, I honestly believe that this rumor is a pretty close representation of the real thing, like a lot of you are saying we shall find out in September.

i dont think this is the real deal but i think it will have some similatrities to the final version

I agree i think it would be more closer to what link says shared by gaz6076

I saw one which is a slide phone but I doubt if Apple would do slide phones for iPhone 5.

francy231 said:
I saw one which is a slide phone but I doubt if Apple would do slide phones for iPhone 5.

I believe this was a rumor from few months back. I wonder how my Captain America wings rumor went. Just kidding.

What I have heard so far is iPhone 5 would be mini version of iPad 2 !!!

I agree !!! However What I have seen so far from leak videos and photoes of iPhone 5 is it is going to look more like ipad 2 design . Most rumors agree that iPhone 5 would sport an A5 processor, the one that is also used in iPad2, at 1 GHz or 1.2 GHz.