What's new

Another buggy app with iOS7

stuberger

Reaction score
Ell, not only does the built in weather (Yahoo) app have bugs...I've noticed the Accuweather app for iPad will cause the iPad to crash and it reboots...then it works.
I really think Apple should of waited on the release of the new iOS.... There are bugs abound.... Facebook is flaky as well as mail...keeps retrieving the emails I just deleted too.

Have you gone to the developers of the apps? Apple does not maintain 3rd party apps - that is the responsibility of the individual developers. they have to update their apps for the new OS, it is not the other way around.

As to the built-in weather app - what bug? Works fine here.

Have you gone to the developers of the apps? Apple does not maintain 3rd party apps - that is the responsibility of the individual developers. they have to update their apps for the new OS, it is not the other way around. As to the built-in weather app - what bug? Works fine here.
The weather app for iPhone as well as the Facebook app for iPad are built into the OS
Also the mail app.....
The big buggy app that bothers me is Facebook....

Facebook connectivity is, but the app is still maintained by Facebook devs. Again, only the connectivity is built-in.

I have not seen any issues with Mail (I use it all the time and connect through an Exchange server) nor with the Weather app, though I dont use it much, I use Intellicast (HD on my iPad).