What's new

Anime - Any Lovers or Fans Here?

Siegrain

Reaction score
Hey again everybody, Siegrain here. I wanted to get my posts up on the forum here and get to know some people, so this is the best way I came up with. Does any one here watch anime? If so, can you post your favorites here? I want to eventually find some people to talk to about the latest releases of the mangas and animes of some of the main ones.

Hi, I really like naruto I watch it every Thursday its awesome !!!

Unmm, I like what Mari Kim did with 2NE1, if that counts?

Nruto hmm ..... it's ok, but friends you guys should try Parajo Anime wowwwwww awesome.

I really like Ghost Hunt. It's a paranormal-based anime with only one season so far I think. The manga has more seasons I think but the anime has yet to make a second season :( Also a huge fan of the original Pokemon series. After the original 150, I have no knowledge of the Pokemon world anymore lol. Besides that, I'm not much of a fan for anime. My friends have tried to get me to watch other anime such as Trinity Blood and uhmm...dang it, forgot the name of other anime my friend liked...Eureka 7! there we go....lol but yea...Eureka 7 was ok but not a huge fan of anime overall.

I watch naruto too its amazing I wonder what will happen in the battle.

So many friends love naruto, I am one of them.

Anybody here know when the fillers are going to end??