What's new

angry birds

gilunionhall

Reaction score
i have downloaded a free version of angry birds and was having trouble getting past some of the screens.

i typed in numerous search words in google (iphone angry brids, etc) and i can not find screens that are correct.

my levels are listed as such -- VI-1

any suggestions

tks,

gil

i have downloaded a free version of angry birds and was having trouble getting past some of the screens.

i typed in numerous search words in google (iphone angry brids, etc) and i can not find screens that are correct.

any suggestions

tks,

gil

have you tried reinstalling it

hi guys -

tks for the posts to my angry bird question.

i am not sure re-installing it will make any difference in me having difficulty getting by some of the levels.

i was trying to find some "help, tricks or tips" on line to help me get past those troublesome levels and i anything i look up on google does not look like my game. (ie VI-1)

does anyone have any leads on this?

tks again,

gil

You were talking about something different from the original post. You need help passing levels. YouTube and google works. If that doesn't help there is a walkthrough guide in the app store

Yep, youtube is a great starting point for getting through the tougher levels

gilunionhall said:

any suggestions

tks,

gil

You can try this website. I have no affiliation by the way. It's just a good site for walkthroughs and free angry bird videos.
http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

bab2010 said:
Yes I got tired of it soon, haven't played it for a while now. Can't really find where's the addiction in this game.

The addicition comes from pulling back the slingshot and releasing it only to miss your mark. Try over and over til you get it. I got tired of watching my wife play it. Now my sister is playing it. Ahhh. It's frustrating.

Last edited:
I think it's addictive because it's a challenge, I know I have had to call on youtube a few times. Where it gets frustrating is when further groups are locked until you get three stars in the previous group.

Anyone tried, Stupid Zombies? Veryu heavily "inspired" by Angry Birds but has the same kind of addictiveness about it, just using shotguns instead of birds.

angry birds everywhere! :)
but of course it is a very good game... :)