What's new

And here is.......

Jani

Reaction score
Got your attention.. ^^
Basic info: Male from Sweden 35 years old.

Im on my first iPhone (3G, 8Gb), migrated from the Android community and im already planning to get a 3GS. Why not a 4? I like the design of the 3 series and the hardware is good enough for me.

/Jani

hello and welcome to the forum! you will find with the soon release of a new iphone device you will see that the iphone 3gs will become just as dead as the iphone 3g is now..

Thanks for the welcome.

The 3G is getting old, no doubt about it. Bought it from a friend for less than $150 to see if iPhone was something i could consider using and i found out it is something i want to use.

Thanks for the welcome.

The 3G is getting old, no doubt about it. Bought it from a friend for less than $150 to see if iPhone was something i could consider using and i found out it is something i want to use.

right but i mean the 3GS because a new iphone will be released soon you will find the 3GS is going to become as useless as the 3G quicker then you would like, so buying the 3GS i think would be a mistake unless you dont care about having the latest features and add ons that will come with newer firmware updates, i completely agree with your way of thinking though, why spend 600 on a phone you might hate? you did good to first buy the 3G and see if its for you.... but buying the 3GS will soon be pretty much the same as buying a 3G, so if you are going to continue with the iphone and buy another one i would recommend either buying the iphone 4 or waiting for the iphone 5 or 4S what ever apple decide to call the new device:)

Followed your recommendation and ordered a iPhone 4 16gb. :)