What's new

Analyst: A Larger Display iPhone 6 Headed for Summer 2014

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
The iPhone 6 is obviously going to be Apple's next big flagship smartphone in 2014. Most have speculated that Apple is finally going to provide a larger screen, and no, we doing mean a slightly-larger screen like iPhone 5.

Apple analyst Gene Munster claims that Apple will be releasing a larger display iPhone next year, something we've been hearing even before the release of the iPhone 5S/5C. The claim is based on the successful sales of the iPhone 5S and Apple's current rising stock prices.

Munster believes that Apple stock will soar as high as $640, leaving the current $525 price in the dust. Because of the company's success, the analyst also claims that the anticipation of Apple's mythical television set and iWatch are also a factor in the stock price spikes.

Previous reports have claimed that Apple's iPhone 6 display could be going as big as 5-inches, to keep up with competitive Android devices. Munster claims that the iPhone 6 will be a Summer 2014 release instead of September, which is Apple's new release month for iPhones. All in all, Apple has perfectly set itself up for a wide variety of iPhone display sizes for the upcoming years.

I'd love to have a wider iPhone screen. I do a lot of Photoshop on my 5. Wider might make that better. Maybe.