What's new

Amazon Cloud App - If You Run Into This: Solution

hookbill

Reaction score
I don't use my Amazon Cloud App that much, I usually take short trips and just put the Sirius/XM on the radio. Today though I had a small trip and decided to plug in my iPhone for Navigation (I'll have something to say about that in another thread) and attempted to play music. Well, I think I got through one song and half of another when Siri jumped in with a direction. Not the first one, there had been a couple more.

Anyway the music didn't come back on. Well, waited until I got to my location then I looked at the message. It said that I have to be on wifi or change my settings.

Now I never saw that with my Android phone but it seemed simple enough to take care of. But no where in the settings could I find anything to change it.

After calling Verizon and getting no where with them I finally backed out of the app far enough to see a setting gear on the app itself. There I was able to take it off wifi only.

What was weird is I had to be at least a mile and a half away from my house when I lost music. I saw the message pop up about Wifi and I just put it on without thinking. I don't know how I stayed connected as long as I did.

So I thought I'd just put something in here if anyone else runs into that issue. It's not in your general settings it's in the apps settings.