What's new

Am Interviewing Top Iphone successful app owners. good questions needed...help me out

appman

Reaction score
Hi ,I am a total newbie and wants to start build Iphone apps This i intend to do by outsourcing.but before i do that I want to first try to interview some top iphone app owners and learn from them . i have drafted a list of questions to ask but will still love to add more questions.If you are planning to start building your own iphone apps by outsourcing ,you may have some questions ( like me),bugging or holding you back. Or you may just things love to know about how to really outsource iphone app development and market it to profitability.Please ask that question on this thread ,so i could ask these experts. Hopefully ,when i get some answers i will share the resource with people who asked the questions....(it could be any kind of question about app development or anything app related .ask even if the question seems stupid .you never know what we can learn from these guys)Hope to get help from you guys ...thanks

Hi

This topic help me a lot in developing my project. I will contribute more when I finished it.
If you want to get more materials that related to this topic, you can visit:Apple interview questions

Best regards.

Last edited: