What's new

Am I getting ripped off for my apple ignorace

AndreL

Reaction score
New member here with a question ...

Looked on craigslist for a person who could re hack my iphone casue my cyrida will not load right.

He's upgrading my system from 3.1.3 to 4.0 somthing
enabling MMS on my phone which is a 2g
and re jailbreaking my phone to fix my problem and when he told me the price he sounded kinda unsure of the price and I just wanna check and see if he's ripping me off.

The price for all that will be $30 bucks and his post on craigslist said for just jailbreaking the phone is 10 bucks

He also said it will take a max off about 2hr to jailbreak the phone and the extra stuff, (which added to the price) is that also true about the time

Thank for any comments on my topic and this is a great forum .... maaaan you can find a forum or blog for almos ... (man ... who am I kidding) any thing you can think of.

Let me get this straight. You have a 2G?

First generation iphone?

If so, the guy is ripping you off.

First of all you cant put ios 4 or MMS on a 2G, the highest it can go is ios 3.1.3

Second, message me and I will tell you an easy way to have it fixed up in 15 minutes time.

AndreL said:
New member here with a question ...

Looked on craigslist for a person who could re hack my iphone casue my cyrida will not load right.

He's upgrading my system from 3.1.3 to 4.0 somthing
enabling MMS on my phone which is a 2g
and re jailbreaking my phone to fix my problem and when he told me the price he sounded kinda unsure of the price and I just wanna check and see if he's ripping me off.

The price for all that will be $30 bucks and his post on craigslist said for just jailbreaking the phone is 10 bucks

He also said it will take a max off about 2hr to jailbreak the phone and the extra stuff, (which added to the price) is that also true about the time

Thank for any comments on my topic and this is a great forum .... maaaan you can find a forum or blog for almos ... (man ... who am I kidding) any thing you can think of.

Get on YouTube or google it up you can do all that on your own without having to pay 30 or waiting 2hrs