What's new

All my accessories+Cydia don't respond what can I do??

ysryaser

Reaction score
All my accessories+Cydia don't respond what can I do???
iPhone and Apple not good it is bad.I advice evry one;;don't buy iPhone ;don't buy iPhone;don't buy iPhone;don't buy iPhone;don't buy iPhone;don't buy iPhone;don't buy iPhone;don't buy iPhone

iPhone and Apple not good it is bad.I advice evry one;;don't buy iPhone ;don't buy iPhone;don't buy iPhone;don't buy iPhone;don't buy iPhone;don't buy iPhone;don't buy iPhone;don't buy iPhone

What exactly is the issue? What are the symptoms? What errors did you receive? Perhaps, instead of gross generalization, you could state the problem and allow someone to help?

As you can see from my signature, at least one person has been using loads of iOS devices and hasn't had any problems.

Welcome to the Forum!

You've registered here on this Forum for Help, however, you add your repetitive statements at the end. Maybe a re-start of what exactly your problem is in a more positive way will give you more attention from members here.

Please take a moment to review the Forum Rules:http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/f...um-rules-please-read-respect-our-rules-30950/

Thank you,
Ski ~ iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

Last edited: