What's new

"Albums" only displaying one album

Blvck

Reaction score
Okay, so I recently got my iPhone 4s and just started putting music on it about a day ago. The first two albums I put on there were Earl Sweatshirt's Kitchen Cutlery and Sk La' Flare's Lost Tape's Of Atlantis. So after adding them, went to listen...clicked "Albums" and went to hear Kitchen Cutlery, heard a few songs, etc. went to the home screen did some other stuff. Next day I add some more albums and when I go to view em to make sure they're all their it's still displaying Kitchen Cutlery and it's tracklist and there is no option in the upper right hand corner (or anywhere) to go back so I can view all the other albums so it's basically stuck on one album. I'm only having this problem with "Albums" and not "Artist", "Genres", etc.

Any suggestions you guys got to fix this?

Just restarted/rebooted it, problem fixed. I feel dumb.

Me too. Couldn't think what the problem might have been. A reboot should have been the obvious first attempt when looking for a fix, so sorry I didn't suggest it.

Just to add though (being smart after the fact), it's a good idea to close down apps in the multitask bar before rebooting as they continue from their last used state even after a reboot. Closing them forces them to start from scratch and can sort out a lot of problems.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net