Airpods on iOS9

laz305

New Member
Wow I had to share this hiccup of a hack. For those of us having to use these airpods on iOS9 know its not fun. And if you're sick of using Siri I came across on accident a way to switch double tap to Play/Pause. I connected them to a Bluetooth dongle and afterwards they were then set to Play/Pause on double tap instead of default Siri. Try it out let us know if this'll work for anyone else. Or did I just get lucky?
 
Cool hack and if it works for you it'll probably work for others. You not tempted by iOS 10?
Yeah but it's just such a mission for me cuz my PC crashed on me a couple of months ago. But I have my iTunes all an an external HD so could but don't know how.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top