What's new

ahem.. hello, Former enemies....

RayG

Reaction score
Yes, that's right- I made the switch to a 5c after finally giving up on my Blackberry... Too much confusion and waffling going on over in that camp these days. A few differences to get used to and new stuff to learn in order to get the most out of the new phone. And yes, I DO use it as a PHONE quite a bit of the time. I'll be poking through some old threads looking for info, and I may have a question or two in the meantime. So be kind to the new convert, won't you?

Yes, that's right- I made the switch to a 5c after finally giving up on my Blackberry... Too much confusion and waffling going on over in that camp these days. A few differences to get used to and new stuff to learn in order to get the most out of the new phone. And yes, I DO use it as a PHONE quite a bit of the time. I'll be poking through some old threads looking for info, and I may have a question or two in the meantime. So be kind to the new convert, won't you?

We're always kind :)
Hi, welcome to the forum!

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

remember…."search" is your friend…..poisonivy

Welcome!
There is a BBM app so you won't have to miss any contacts still on Blackberry.

Welcome!
There is a BBM app so you won't have to miss any contacts still on Blackberry.
that's part of the problem. I had ONE bbm contact. Everyone else were iFans, so I caved

Ha ha! I did the same thing when I got my 4S after many BBs. Thought it would be hard, but the people here are super friendly and even more knowledgable and they helped me through the withdrawal period. Welcome!!