Votes: 36 14.0%
  • 26-35

Votes: 63 24.4%
  • 36-45

Votes: 58 22.5%
  • 45+

Votes: 85 32.9%

• Total voters
There are many all different ages! That's part of why I like the iPhone even people that didn't think they would ever want a smart phone can enjoy them. I'm 25..... Have had an iPhone since the first one.

thats true, kids from 17 to older ages, 27 here. had the iphone 2g then the 3g and skipped the 3gs and got the 4

26 year old swede here, and a few days away from being a iPhone 4 user, my first iPhone so far :)

32 here. Had the iPhone 3G for a few years then went to Blackberry for 6 months then got the iPhone 4. First jailbreak for me and loving it :)

36 here. My first iPhone. I have th i4, I've been playing around with iPod touch for a cpl years tho. Lots o fun!!!

I'm 27, but act 17.

I had the very first iPhone and then sold it after a few months. Stayed on Android devices until the iPhone 4 came out.

29 y/o here. my first iphone is this ip4 but i have an ipod nano

i got my iphone 4 for my 17th birthday so yeeeeeee! ahah

24 here, the i4 is the longest iphone i ever had ( 3 months and counting!!!)
i use to switch phones like nothing, my phones lasted me like 1 month TOPS, but since i got the i4, i had to put a 1k deposit with ATT (my fault actually) so there is no way i can switch up like i use to until at least a year later till i get my deposit back :X so till then, im stuck with this!

24 here, the i4 is the longest iphone i ever had ( 3 months and counting!!!)
i use to switch phones like nothing, my phones lasted me like 1 month TOPS, but since i got the i4, i had to put a 1k deposit with ATT (my fault actually) so there is no way i can switch up like i use to until at least a year later till i get my deposit back :X so till then, im stuck with this!

lol one month?!?!? and i thought i was bad having phones last nearly a year only