What's new

Activator App

Status
Not open for further replies.

azaleea

Reaction score
Hello! I would like to know what exactly I can do with the app Activator? Does it activate shortcuts or anything else?

azaleea said:
Hello! I would like to know what exactly I can do with the app Activator? Does it activate shortcuts or anything else?

You're right, you can change the way your phone does things i.e. You can change the way you take pictures by just assigning a key or swiping a certain way

I have Activator set to turn on the LED flashlight when swiping down on the lockscreen, and to trigger the camera when you push Up then Down with the volume buttons.

How do you do that with the camera buttons..You couldnt give a how to could you..I have activator and was wondering what it did glad i have just seen this post

sportsman said:
How do you do that with the camera buttons..You couldnt give a how to could you..I have activator and was wondering what it did glad i have just seen this post

Go into settings and scroll down until you see activator. Open that up and you should see a lot of different ways to configure things.

Hi folks,
Is there a way to install the activator app, or something like it, in a phone that is NOT jailbroken? My iPhone 4, which is not jailbroken, has a broken home key. I am hoping to use activator as a workaround.

Thanks,
Reza

Hi folks,
Is there a way to install the activator app, or something like it, in a phone that is NOT jailbroken? My iPhone 4, which is not jailbroken, has a broken home key. I am hoping to use activator as a workaround.

Thanks,
Reza

No way.

rtaheri said:
Hi folks,

Thanks,
Reza

If you have a broken home key try taking it into apple. They'll help you if you're nice enough

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is 9 years old and the members involved have not been back in several years. The iOS version at that time was iOS 4. And the app in question only works on jailbroken iPhones as mentioned in the thread.

With that this thread is now closed to further replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.