What's new

Activating iPhone 4 6.1.3 without the SIM Card?

lofti

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just restore my iPhone 4 ( which had so many problems ... thank god i got it to work ) anyways now I have another problem. I won't let me activate my iPhone 4 without an AT&T SIM card but the problem is i don't have any and I don't live in the States so I am stuck in this situation .

I heard about the redsn0w hacktivation but I am not completely sure if it even works on my iPhone 4 and i really don't want to go back to a messed up tethered iPhone ... so if there are any suggestions please respond !

+ I have never installed iOS 6.0 i Jumped from 4.3.4 to 6.1.3 and I want to know if I will still be able to hacktivate it because most TUTs seem to say that i have to download 6.0 ipsw and i've heard people say that you need 6.0 shsh blob or something to download which I don't have.. and I am worried my iPhone might get stuck or bricked ..

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
The easiest way to hacktivate an A4 device is to jailbreak using RedSn0w, which will hacktivate in the process. The old "remove setup.app" method works for some and not for others, and you won't be able to use Apple services by that method.

The easiest way to hacktivate an A4 device is to jailbreak using RedSn0w, which will hacktivate in the process. The old "remove setup.app" method works for some and not for others, and you won't be able to use Apple services by that method.

Hello and thank you for your reply ,, I was wondering if I would be able to activate it by unlocking my IMEI ?

If your IMEI unlock your device, you should have no problem activating your device with or without a jailbreak.