What's new

Absolute best iPhone 4 case?

Beilin

Reaction score
I wanna buy a good bumper case! Its like I have holes in my hands :D So I need a good one...

check out our supporting vendors, they have some very good cases worth looking at and buying..

there was one diamond case this soldier in america dropped from like 1000 feet and it was still working in perfect condition when he picked it up again

check out our supporting vendors, they have some very good cases worth looking at and buying..

there was one diamond case this soldier in america dropped from like 1000 feet and it was still working in perfect condition when he picked it up again
awesome please show me this video!

please check out my wonderful and soft python leather pouch. it would work great for your iphone.

www.rustycollections.com

I also create a thread on this section.
no thanks.

well I personally do not like bumper one...I just picked one picture from the iphone case website ( recently found and cool one). Don't know whether you like it though...this is heavy taste. haha- I don't buy this one - - not my type.
0000311.jpg

Last edited:
I wanna buy a good bumper case! Its like I have holes in my hands :D So I need a good one...

What about mophie juice pack? You will surely not feel those holes in your hands anymore with that awesome case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have recently purchased two Otterbox Defender cases (one for my wife and one for me) for our iPhone 4.. We are very happy with the cases. They have a good fit and feel. It provides a nice protective enclosure. We did go with a Zagg screen shield though.

We are not so pleased with the clip-holster. The clip is very uncomfortable.It digs into the side of the waist. We are also concerned the iPhone might pull away from the holster. I have been looking for an alternative holster that would be compatible with the Defender case with no results.

Sent from my iPad using iPF.net

The otterbox commuter is a great case. I've had the otterbox defender as well which I just found it was too bulky for me. The commuter is pretty thin and is easier to slide in and out of your pocket vs the defender. I've dropped my phone from 5 ft. two times on the concrete and my iPhone 4 has survived unscathed both times. Hope this helps!

what happend to those aluminum nice looking cases, i cant remember the vendor but I thought they were cool, expensive but cool

Not to mention that even though some have foam on the inside of the aluminum case, they really offer no shock obsorbtion, and get pretty scratched up, quickly...

What about mophie juice pack? You will surely not feel those holes in your hands anymore with that awesome case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Mophie Juick Pack is a battery case, not just a regular case... They may not like the bulk that it will add.

I have a maxwave with keyboard and my signal has improved!

Some good silicon case is very good, if you want to buyaluminium case, vapor is a good choice.

I bought the Griffin Technology Survivor the day I bought my iPhone. It's a little too much case. It's bulky, especially in your pocket. Also, the audio jack input only allows thin apple-like jacks to go in.

I really like the case, and feel really confident with its level of protection.

I do want a slimmer case, I might check out the new Explorer case from Griffin.