What's new

About iOS development

muznybozz

Reaction score
Dont know where exactly post about this any way
I want to learn Apple iOS Core System of functioning and also creating apps for iphone?? Can anyone suggest me where exactly I should start to learn these and if u can suggest me it will be a great help
Thanks

Dont know where exactly post about this any way
I want to learn Apple iOS Core System of functioning and also creating apps for iphone?? Can anyone suggest me where exactly I should start to learn these and if u can suggest me it will be a great help
Thanks
First you have to register with Apple as a developer by going to this site. Apple Developer

This part is free but to actually start developing, you have to register your iPhone with the developer program, which costs $99.00/per year. This lets you register up to 100 devices and gives you access to the beta releases of upcoming iOS versions in order to have your new apps ready on release day.

To Register as an iOS developer and pay your $99.00 fee, go to this site. iOS Developer Program - Apple Developer

You then get access to the developer centre. iOS Dev Center - Apple Developer
This is where you can register your devices and get access to developer previews of upcoming iOS releases. There's also a link on the page to the developer forums, where you can ask questions and receive help with your problems. There are also links for guides and how to get started.

One thing, though, you'll need a Mac computer to write iOS apps, it can't be done on a Windows based computer.

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Thanx Scifan its realy helpful
do i need to learn programming languages too? Becoz iOS runs in linux i heard recntly.

Thanx Scifan its realy helpful
do i need to learn programming languages too? Becoz iOS runs in linux i heard recntly.
There's the Xcode SDK (software development kit) as well as the new Swift programming language. Some of the guides available on the iOS development centre will help in understanding them. One of the best available resources is the developer forum if you have questions or problems related to iOS app development. Swift is a high level programming language, you don't have to learn Unix.

So finally scifan. From where should i start learning? Because i do belive in myself that i can come out wit innovative new ideas. Want to learn from beginning sir

So finally scifan. From where should i start learning? Because i do belive in myself that i can come out wit innovative new ideas. Want to learn from beginning sir
Go to the iOS Dev Centre by using the link in my earlier post and check out the getting started and other guides indicated. You can also register as a developer bu using the registration link on the same page. Here's a screenshot to illustrate.
image.jpg

Once you've signed up for free and studied the available information, you can enroll as an iOS Developer by going to this page, following directions, and paying the $99.00 fee. Payment of this fee entitles you to submit your apps to Apple for approval. iOS Developer Program - Apple Developer

Last edited:
Go to the iOS Dev Centre by using the link in my earlier post and check out the getting started and other guides indicated. You can also register as a developer bu using the registration link on the same page. Here's a screenshot to illustrate. View attachment 17889
Once you've signed up for free and studied the available information, you can enroll as an iOS Developer by going to this page, following directions, and paying the $99.00 fee. Payment of this fee entitles you to submit your apps to Apple for approval. iOS Developer Program - Apple Developer

Hi Scifan Sir
Hi Can I install Mac OS X Yosmite On my Windos
2GB DDR3
3.0GHz Intel Processor
1GB Intel VGA
500GB SATA Harddisk

Hi Scifan Sir
Hi Can I install Mac OS X Yosmite On my Windos
2GB DDR3
3.0GHz Intel Processor
1GB Intel VGA
500GB SATA Harddisk
I'm afraid not. OSX can only be installed on a Mac computer. You can only develop iOS apps on a Mac computer. It doesn't have to be the latest model but it must be capable of running the latest version of OSX.

If you are looking for a modestly priced mac to develop your apps, try getting a second hand MacBook Air 2013 and up (check out new ones as well, you can get them with discounts from time to time). This is what I used when I started and it did a great job.