What's new

? about future 6S deep discounts...

Vanceman201

Reaction score
Hello all...I'm a 5S user for about 2 years. Due to bigger screen and 12mp camera to supplement my photography hobby...I'm wanting to upgrade to the 6S. I'd prefer NEW, but, if I could find Apple Refurb....or one done by Apple Certified, I'd do it. I really don't want to spend $400....and might even go the SE route for a while.
My question is: What is Apple's history on when they start deeply discounting an older model after new releases? Anyone heard any rumblings on when 6S price might drop? And...what avenues should I explore for best phone for best price?
Thank you from Western North Carolina...USA.
Steve

Apple sells refurbished iPhones through its online store. They sell at a discount compared to new and have the full Apple warranty and are eligible for AppleCare +.

Just a thought, but have you tried Ebay or somewhere like that, sometimes you can get a top quality iPhone much cheaper than getting it from Apple direct, but the negative point with that is no Apple care or warranty

Just a thought, but have you tried Ebay or somewhere like that, sometimes you can get a top quality iPhone much cheaper than getting it from Apple direct, but the negative point with that is no Apple care or warranty

And the very real possibility of an iCloud locked phone

Reactions: 933