What's new

A Fuzzy Memory will improve your memory and push you to the limit

RosePearStudio

Reaction score
A Fuzzy Memory will train your memory to become stronger and faster. Tap into the deeper realms of memory in this beautifully generated game landscape. Rivetting, haunting music plays as you test yourself and discover your inner savant using your senses of sight and sound. Become lost in the ambience of uniquely generated music in which no two games sound exactly the same. Share your experience with your friends and tell them to join in the challenge. Tweet your high scores out to your friends.

App Store - A Fuzzy Memory

RosePear Studio Inc.|Facebook|Twitter
A Fuzzy Memory|Smart Target

Attachments

• $AFuzzyMemoryIcon512.jpg
    $AFuzzyMemoryIcon512.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 223
A Fuzzy Memory is charting #7 under What's Hot under medical apps for iPhone! #11 for iPad!

I'm still waiting for Apple to approve the latest update to allow for iOS 3.1.3 support and changes to the menus.

A Fuzzy Memory is now #3 in Canada under What's Hot for iPad and #13 for iPhone!

v1.03 is now released with a better menu system and an initial speed choice at the start of the game to set the play speed. It can also be played on old devices, like my iPod touch 2G!

I am impressed by the high scores that some people are getting in OpenFeint and Game Center! Have you tried the game yet? Does it help with training your short term memory? Let me know your impressions and suggestions for it for my next update!

Thanks!

The game is also now available for Android devices.

A Fuzzy Memory hit #1 in What's Hot for Music games in Canada on the iPhone! #3 Medical app in Canada on iPad.

Here are the top 5 memory masters in OpenFeint playing the Training Pack with up to 10 items of memory. Nice work!

Name Score
Player 1578193682 586
Player 1570603002 511
inc0gnito 352
cbyoung 243
DaveB49 220

If you know anyone who has Android, let them try it as well!