What's new

A creative e-collectible app: ShakyPlanet

y5_moon2bird

Reaction score
[h=4]When I travel I always want to buy a good souvenir but my luggage is always full and actually I don't know where to put it when I get back home. One day when I was searching for cool apps, I found this app! Then I fall in love with it~! It gives you a premium experience by giving you a limited shakyglobe in any city you travel. You can only download the globe if you are in that city! The unique serial number ensures no other people can collect the same globe. I enjoy the primium feeling! On top of that, your collectibles will never get dusty![/h][h=4]Now I already have 20+ travel souvenirs! I'll continue to collect when I continue my adventure! (This winter I'm going to Japan and I'll be able to collect the Tokyo shaky globe~)[/h] [h=4]Another catogery I also looove is the holiday limited collectibles. You can only download the certain holiday globe during the holiday season. I just download the Christmas globe! Can't wait for Valentine's Day!

Sports lovers and music fans can also download limited globes if you go to a certain game or cencert. I'll start to collect that category soon! So excited!

Description[/h] Go beyond snow-globes and collect ShakyGlobes®! ShakyGlobes are collectible, beautiful, animated, and interactive virtual snow-globes. Starting Thanksgiving and through the holidays, you can go beyond collecting your ‘typical’ snow-globes and begin your collection of ShakyGlobes®!

ShakyGlobes are the first ShakyPlanet eCollectibles, collectible digital objects depicting things people collect in the “real world”.

LIMITED = COLLECTIBLE
eCollectibles are real collectibles because they aren’t available forever, they are limited. All of the ShakyGlobes in ShakyPlanet are based on one or more of the following:
- Limited Edition
- Limited Time Available
- and/or Location Specific (You need to be there)

OWNERSHIP = REALLY YOURS
Register with ShakyPlanet when you get your eCollectible and it’s yours to keep. If you lose or switch your iPhone you get your entire collection back. Your eCollectibles belong to you, each one has a serial number and the date you collected it.

Click the “flip” button on the top right corner of your ShakyGlobe to see a description, the artists name, the publisher, a URL, the unique serial number, and the date you collected it. Don’t forget to tell your friends how cool these are! BRAG to your friends about your collection by using Facebook, Twitter, or email!

Think these ShakyGlobes are cool? We’re just getting started!

Keep coming back, because we’re constantly adding new eCollectibles to the ShakyStore!

The world of ShakyPlanet® eCollectibles™ is yours, so start collecting now!

ALREADY RETIRED:

- 2011 Thanksgiving 3 Sisters
- 2011 Thanksgiving Turkey
- 2011 Thanksgiving Sharing
- Halloween 2011 Frankenstein
- Halloween 2011 Jack o’Lantern
- Halloween 2011 Swamp Monster
- Halloween 2011 Vampire
- 4th of July 2011
- National Watermelon Day 2011
- National Aviation Day 2011
- Amelia Earhart
- 2010 Chanukah
- 2010 Ho Ho Ho
- 2010 Little Ricky Holiday
- 2010 Penguin Holiday
- 2010 Santa
- 2010 Snowman
- 4th of July
- Ballet Hawaii Nutcracker 2010
- Carnival
- Comic-Con 2010
- Dinosaur
- Easter
- Fish
- Hypnotic
- Mighty Tiki
- Parrots
- New York City
- San Francisco
- Snuggy Frogs
- Thanksgiving Turkey
$mzl.pdttaoio.320x480-75.jpg$mzl.hwelknco.320x480-75.jpg$mzl.thjkvzur.320x480-75.jpg$mzl.sbkcwawc.320x480-75.jpg$mzl.tfypgchb.320x480-75.jpg