What's new

A Baby to the Apple Scence

Gizmoho

Reaction score
Hello Everybody,

Got myself a iPhone 3GS x 8GB a couple of days ago. Wonderful device. A totally difference user experience as I was a Nokia user all along.

In case you are wondering why getting an old model instead of future-proofing by getting the latest 4S. Local telco offering the 3GS at a real bargain price that is difficult to ignore. Plus the fact that this device can go well with my iPad2 which was a birthday present from my children.

Did research and found that the 3GS has all the features that I need to partner my iPAD2 - iOS5 & iCloud being the most critical.
So who needs a 4S.....the truth of the matter is I can't afford one.....simple as that.

Well, look forward to making some new friends as well as having fun with the Apple devices.

My next target or dream is MacBook to complete the Apple platform.

Hello Everybody,

Got myself a iPhone 3GS x 8GB a couple of days ago. Wonderful device. A totally difference user experience as I was a Nokia user all along.

In case you are wondering why getting an old model instead of future-proofing by getting the latest 4S. Local telco offering the 3GS at a real bargain price that is difficult to ignore. Plus the fact that this device can go well with my iPad2 which was a birthday present from my children.

Did research and found that the 3GS has all the features that I need to partner my iPAD2 - iOS5 & iCloud being the most critical.
So who needs a 4S.....the truth of the matter is I can't afford one.....simple as that.

Well, look forward to making some new friends as well as having fun with the Apple devices.

My next target or dream is MacBook to complete the Apple platform.
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure?

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.

Thank you for the links.

Shall browse them to learn more on the usage of my iPhone.