What's new

6.1.3 4s untethered jailbreak

its on the internet enternet its got to ne true ...... RIGHT!!!!!!!!

There is no untethered jailbreak for the iPhone 4S on iOS 6.1.3. Evasi0n has announced that there will not be a jailbreak for iOS 6.1.3.

thats what i thought but then i read that article and i thought maybe it might be true :(

Just keep your eyes on evasion. Until they announce it I wouldn't believe it. Now you can do a tethered jailbreak on 6.1.3. I am currently on one and it runs fine I just have to boot cydia every time I turn off my phone

Just keep your eyes on evasion. Until they announce it I wouldn't believe it. Now you can do a tethered jailbreak on 6.1.3. I am currently on one and it runs fine I just have to boot cydia every time I turn off my phone

I don't believe that the tethered jailbreak works with the iPhone 4S.

There will never be an untethered jailbreak for any iOS 6.1.3 devices other than the 3GS on the old bootrom.

Then what would you suggest if i wanted to get back to an untethered jb on my 3gs/nb with 6.1.3 on it? i no longer want to be tethered.

Oh boy. Something else to learn. hahaha. Is there tutorials for that too? Still studying blobs, but haven't read up on APTickets yet.

Last edited:
iPhoneWiki does a pretty decent job at explaining it. To break it down as simple as possible, think of it as the peanut butter to your jelly or vise versa when it comes to making a PBJ. You need both to actually make a PBJ, otherwise you'll just have PB or J rather than PB and J. This was introduced with iOS 5 and was the "make or break" for many 4S and iPad 2 users when it came to re-restoring from iOS 5.X.X to iOS 5.Y.Y when iOS 6 was released along with the i5