What's new

6.0.2 update, any issues?

escalade6103

Reaction score
What's the census for people who have updated their software to 6.0.2?

If you have updated, have you had any issues? Battery life?

hgreen

Reaction score
My battery life is terrible since updating. In fact, this week alone, phone has been totally dead when I get up in the morning on 3 separate times. I charge during the day. I have shut down most things that use up battery when idle, never leave programs running in the background, and still can't figure it out. I had charged it from down to 20% for two hours and it was at 72% when I went to bed and completely dead the next morning. I have the iphone5 and have since October. If it doesn't it again , I will be going to the apple store as it isn't very dependable as an alarm and had the iphone4 for two years before that. However, the battery life on the 4 decreased a lot when I updated it to 6.01.

IphoneMommy

Reaction score
I have had no issues!

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)

Crxx

Reaction score
It was totally killing my battery as well. I could lose almost 50% of a full charge in a couple hours. I went back to 6.0.1 and that issue went away.

davidc

Reaction score
I was having problems till I did a couple battery charging cycles I let it die down to 20% and charge back up also I turned off blue tooth and stopped diagnostic error from being sent to apple.

OP
E

escalade6103

Reaction score
Well thanks for the replies. I'll definitely be waiting for 6.1

AppleFanatic10

Reaction score
Crazy thing today. Looked at my usage earlier and it was pretty good. Maybe I just hadn't "broken in" with iOS 6.0.2 yet?

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21359189728.318845.jpg

AppleFanatic10

Reaction score
This isn't an accurate depiction of your usage. It states "iPhone has been plugged in since last full charge." Meaning... this isn't actual usage from 100% down to 4%.

I never said it was from 100% to 4%. All I said was the last time I charged my phone was yesterday afternoon.

Thomasjtsi

Reaction score
I never said it was from 100% to 4%. All I said was the last time I charged my phone was yesterday afternoon.
The problem w/ that is... it doesn't give an accurate account of usage. Yesterday afternoon your phone could have been at 10%, you plugged it in up to 95%, then took a screen shot @ 4%. So, in theory, what we'd be looking at here would be the usage of a 176% charge cycle. The only true and accurage accounts of usage is when you fully charge to 100%, don't plug it in anymore, then screen shot whenever you're getting low.

Most reactions