What's new

$5 Carbon Themed Phone....

Rocko

Reaction score
Just wanted to share this. for $5 I turned my 4S into this. I thought it was pretty good for the ultra cheap setup. I used a $2 Apple bumper clone and $3 carbon fiber full body skin from ebay. I think the black bumper goes well with the skin.

$IMG_5851 (Medium).JPG$IMG_5852 (Medium).JPG$IMG_5853 (Medium).JPG

Slickwraps offer similar cases and wraps but it looks very good thanks for sharing

Thanks! Yeah, I thought I would gamble on the $3 wrap and I was really surprised at how nice it was. It has texture not like some other smooth wraps in that price range.

Last edited:
Thanks! Yeah, I thought I would gamble on the $3 wrap and I was really surprised at how nice it was. It has texture not like some other smooth wraps in that price range.

There where a few pics on twitter of it on peoples devices and it looked really good and I was even more impressed when they arrived..

good price range and you are right ^^

Looks quite decent specially for the money. Wraps make such a nice difference to the phone

Thanks. I originally got the wrap simply to protect the antenna bands from my cases, then I thought heck, mine as well try the rest.

Yea i use the slickwraps carbon and this looks equally as good from pictures. I dont really like the feel of the ip4 naked it feels too slippy. Thumbs up for the wraps :)